I have a couple of Windows 2000 Professsional computers. And whenever
a regular user or power user accesses the control panel the following
error messsage pops up.

*title bar*BCM42DB0.DLL*/title bar*
Cannot initialize hardware access library

No driver executable was found after searching the standard paths

The library maybe missing or the dynamically loaded device driver it
depends on may not be present

This application is unlikely to function correctly

I'm sure this has something to do with the linksys homelan network card
I have installed. But what I want to know is if there is anything that
can be done to stop this error.