Can't see the photos in saved web page wen I move it... - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Can't see the photos in saved web page wen I move it... - Microsoft Windows ; Hi Wen I move a web page (including the folder, files, etc...) to anothers disk or computer, I don't see the photos anymore. It's hapen all the time I move a saved web page and look at it offline. What ...

  1. Can't see the photos in saved web page wen I move it...

    Hi

    Wen I move a web page (including the folder, files, etc...) to anothers
    disk or computer, I don't see the photos anymore. It's hapen all the time
    I move a saved web page and look at it offline.

    What can I do to bring back the photo on the page ?

    Thank

    Bye

    Gaetan
    --

  2. Re: Can't see the photos in saved web page wen I move it...

    Gaetan Mailloux wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Wen I move a web page (including the folder, files, etc...) to
    > anothers disk or computer, I don't see the photos anymore. It's hapen
    > all the time I move a saved web page and look at it offline.
    >
    > What can I do to bring back the photo on the page ?

    If you save a web page, mypage.htm for instance, then there is also a
    folder created and saved at the same time which will be called
    mypage_files and which contains any pictures or other content of that
    type used on the page. You have to copy this folder into the same folder
    as you put you mypage.htm

  3. Re: Can't see the photos in saved web page wen I move it...

    "John of Aix" (j.murphy@libertysurf.fr) writes:
    > Gaetan Mailloux wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Wen I move a web page (including the folder, files, etc...) to
    >> anothers disk or computer, I don't see the photos anymore. It's hapen
    >> all the time I move a saved web page and look at it offline.
    >>
    >> What can I do to bring back the photo on the page ?

    > If you save a web page, mypage.htm for instance, then there is also a
    > folder created and saved at the same time which will be called
    > mypage_files and which contains any pictures or other content of that
    > type used on the page. You have to copy this folder into the same folder
    > as you put you mypage.htm

    Hi

    I know about that folder, and I did copy it, but it still don't work .

    What can I do ?

    Thank

    Gaetan
    --

  4. Re: Can't see the photos in saved web page wen I move it...

    Gaetan Mailloux wrote:
    > "John of Aix" (j.murphy@libertysurf.fr) writes:
    >> Gaetan Mailloux wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> Wen I move a web page (including the folder, files, etc...) to
    >>> anothers disk or computer, I don't see the photos anymore. It's
    >>> hapen all the time I move a saved web page and look at it offline.
    >>>
    >>> What can I do to bring back the photo on the page ?

    >> If you save a web page, mypage.htm for instance, then there is also a
    >> folder created and saved at the same time which will be called
    >> mypage_files and which contains any pictures or other content of that
    >> type used on the page. You have to copy this folder into the same
    >> folder as you put you mypage.htm

    > I know about that folder, and I did copy it, but it still don't work .

    OK

    > What can I do ?

    Well in that case I think you'll have to do as Spajky suggests and
    change the addresses within you HTML pages to point to where the images
    are.

+ Reply to Thread