Hi Everyone
I am interesting in beta testing for Microsoft so I went to the
Microsoft beta test software web page and tried to go through the
process of applying a couple of weeks ago. However, I am not sure I
did it correctly and to date have not heard back from them. I would
appreciate any advice or input from anyone who is already doing beta
testing form them or interested, like myself. Just for the record, I
want to do this because I am sick and tired of dealing with the many
many many bugs that appear to be present in any and all Microsoft
applications. At times it gets so bad you wonder if they run it
through a debugger and of course you know the old system crash bugs
(they seem to miss those a lot). Hope you can help me out.
Thanks