Reset the default language for window XP - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Reset the default language for window XP - Microsoft Windows ; Hi all, I remember the first time when I start my New Dell PC, I was asked what the default language to be for this Window XP system, I picked "English" as the default language. Is there anyway I can ...

  1. Reset the default language for window XP

    Hi all,
    I remember the first time when I start my New Dell PC, I was asked what
    the default language to be for this Window XP system, I picked
    "English" as the default language.

    Is there anyway I can reset that default language this PC, I want to
    change it Chinese.
    Would that affect any files that already saved on HardDisc ?

    thanks,

    CJ

  2. Re: Reset the default language for window XP

    cji_work@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I remember the first time when I start my New Dell PC, I was asked
    > what the default language to be for this Window XP system, I picked
    > "English" as the default language.
    >
    > Is there anyway I can reset that default language this PC, I want to
    > change it Chinese.
    > Would that affect any files that already saved on HardDisc ?

    If you mean change the OS into a Chinese version it is not possible,
    you'll
    have to get another copy.

+ Reply to Thread