Cannot find the qazwsx.hsq file on startup in Windows/98 - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Cannot find the qazwsx.hsq file on startup in Windows/98 - Microsoft Windows ; I get the above message when I start the W/98.I have checked the machine with FPROT but no virus was found.The message is followed by "Do you want to create a new file?". When I say no a new file ...

  1. Cannot find the qazwsx.hsq file on startup in Windows/98

    I get the above message when I start the W/98.I have checked the
    machine with FPROT but no virus was found.The message is followed by
    "Do you want to create a new file?". When I say no a new file is
    opened in Notepad.At present I just close the file and continue. Is
    this a virus??
    regards
    P.Venugopal

  2. Re: Cannot find the qazwsx.hsq file on startup in Windows/98

    See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q276579/

    Ben

    wrote in message news:1118028879.667529.133090@f14g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
    > I get the above message when I start the W/98.I have checked the
    > machine with FPROT but no virus was found.The message is followed by
    > "Do you want to create a new file?". When I say no a new file is
    > opened in Notepad.At present I just close the file and continue. Is
    > this a virus??
    > regards
    > P.Venugopal

+ Reply to Thread