RegFix Mantra - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on RegFix Mantra - Microsoft Windows ; With due course of time, Windows registry gets effected due to newer software installations, uninstallation, adware, spyware, trojans, and viruses. These changes generate inconsistencies in the Windows registry. Almost all Windows users gradually experience the downfall in their PCs performance. ...

  1. RegFix Mantra

    With due course of time, Windows registry gets effected due to newer
    software installations, uninstallation, adware, spyware, trojans, and
    viruses. These changes generate inconsistencies in the Windows registry.
    Almost all Windows users gradually experience the downfall in their PCs
    performance. Much of it can be attributed to Windows registry errors. It is
    highly advisable to take immense care with Windows registry. With RegFix
    Mantra, you don't have to be scared any more. It safely cleans all the
    errors.

    Version 2.1 supports Browser Helper Objects management, Add Remove program
    list management, and Startup Program management. can be downloaded at
    http://www.download.com/RegFix-Mantr...ml?tag=lst-0-1

    OR

    http://aqueenschoice.com

    Every copy sold helps a college student with tuition Thank you!

  2. Re: RegFix Mantra

    On Sun, 29 May 2005, me wrote:

    > With due course of time, Windows registry gets effected due to newer
    > software installations, uninstallation, adware, spyware, trojans, and
    > viruses. These changes generate inconsistencies in the Windows registry.
    > Almost all Windows users gradually experience the downfall in their PCs
    > performance. Much of it can be attributed to Windows registry errors. It is
    > highly advisable to take immense care with Windows registry. With RegFix
    > Mantra, you don't have to be scared any more. It safely cleans all the
    > errors.
    >
    > Version 2.1 supports Browser Helper Objects management, Add Remove program
    > list management, and Startup Program management. can be downloaded at
    > http://www.download.com/RegFix-Mantr...ml?tag=lst-0-1
    >
    > OR
    >
    > http://aqueenschoice.com
    >
    > Every copy sold helps a college student with tuition Thank you!

    I also use regcln frequently and find it works very well. Scandisk
    almost never finds errors, but REGCLN does and wipes them
    Kokomo Joe

+ Reply to Thread