RegFix Mantra - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on RegFix Mantra - Microsoft Windows ; With due course of time, Windows registry gets effected due to newer software installations, uninstallation, adware, spyware, trojans, and viruses. These changes generate inconsistencies in the Windows registry. Almost all Windows users gradually experience the downfall in their PCs performance. ...

  1. RegFix Mantra

    With due course of time, Windows registry gets effected due to newer
    software installations, uninstallation, adware, spyware, trojans, and
    viruses. These changes generate inconsistencies in the Windows registry.
    Almost all Windows users gradually experience the downfall in their PCs
    performance. Much of it can be attributed to Windows registry errors. It is
    highly advisable to take immense care with Windows registry. With RegFix
    Mantra, you don't have to be scared any more. It safely cleans all the
    errors.

    Version 2.1 supports Browser Helper Objects management, Add Remove program
    list management, and Startup Program management. can be downloaded at
    http://www.download.com/RegFix-Mantr...ml?tag=lst-0-1

    OR

    http://aqueenschoice.com

    Every copy sold helps a college student with tuition Thank you!

  2. Re: RegFix Mantra

    > Every copy sold helps a college student with tuition Thank you!

    Its a shame you don`t get charged a fee for spam.

  3. Re: RegFix Mantra

    "Colin Wilson" wrote in message
    news:MPG.1d03c7acb6becc8598b1ab@news.individual.ne t...
    >> Every copy sold helps a college student with tuition Thank you!

    > Its a shame you don`t get charged a fee for spam.

    one can't help wondering also - Up since April16th, Downloaded 857 times,
    and only *one* review????

    Ho Hummm

    In general, Registry cleaners are worth the *paper* they're written on -
    this one is very likely no different!

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

  4. Re: RegFix Mantra

    My regfix 'Mantra' usually goes something like
    this....................aaaaooooonnnnna ...Listen you stupid pile of crap,
    boot or find yourself in the pool! aaaaooooonnnnna

  5. Re: RegFix Mantra

    Thusly, it was spoken by the voices from within dtatbloomington's head
    on 5/29/2005 5:27 AM:
    > With due course of time, Windows registry gets effected due to newer
    > software installations, uninstallation, adware, spyware, trojans, and
    > viruses. These changes generate inconsistencies in the Windows registry.
    > Almost all Windows users gradually experience the downfall in their PCs
    > performance. Much of it can be attributed to Windows registry errors. It is
    > highly advisable to take immense care with Windows registry. With RegFix
    > Mantra, you don't have to be scared any more. It safely cleans all the
    > errors.
    >
    > Version 2.1 supports Browser Helper Objects management, Add Remove program
    > list management, and Startup Program management. can be downloaded at
    > http://www.download.com/RegFix-Mantr...ml?tag=lst-0-1
    >
    > OR
    >
    > http://aqueenschoice.com
    >
    > Every copy sold helps a college student with tuition Thank you!

    If you're that stupid to advertise via spam or to buy something
    advertised with spam, then here's a *free* registry tip.

    1. Open 'Start Menu"
    2. Click on 'run'
    3. Type 'regedit'
    4. Then delete evertyhing marked 'Hkey'