Hi,

Boy, I hope there is an easy solution to my problem.

I am running XP Pro on my home PC and I ran the sysprep tool (with no
parametes specified) in preparation for cloning the boot drive to a larger
one. After the cloning was complete I rebooted using my original drive and
ran through the mini-setup with no problems. I got to the logon screen and
saw my original 4 accounts. But when I clicked on my account "chuck" and
entered my password, the system did not log me into my old account.
Instead it created a new account chuck.werner (where Werner is the name of
my computer). I did this for all the old accounts.

Does anyone know what's going on here and hopefully know how to fix it?

Thanks
-Chuck