tools to mount a ext2 or ext3 filesystem in win2000 - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on tools to mount a ext2 or ext3 filesystem in win2000 - Microsoft Windows ; Is there any tools to mount a ext2 or ext3 filesystem in win2000 ?...

  1. tools to mount a ext2 or ext3 filesystem in win2000

    Is there any tools to mount a ext2 or ext3 filesystem in win2000 ?

  2. Re: tools to mount a ext2 or ext3 filesystem in win2000

    "Aprolo" writes:
    > Is there any tools to mount a ext2 or ext3 filesystem in win2000 ?

    Not that I'm aware of. For one time movement, a Knoppix or ubuntu
    bootable Linux distibution is very useful for moving things back and
    forth. If you need to write to something windows can understand, you
    need a fat partition available though. The NTFS drivers seem to be
    fine for reading, but for writing it's still not considered stable.

    If you find something though, do post! I'd be nice.

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

  3. Re: tools to mount a ext2 or ext3 filesystem in win2000

    "Aprolo" wrote in message
    news:1116562306.882774.139020@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
    > Is there any tools to mount a ext2 or ext3 filesystem in win2000 ?

    http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

+ Reply to Thread