Previewing html files in Win explorer xp - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Previewing html files in Win explorer xp - Microsoft Windows ; It seems I used to be able to view a snapshot of a html file that was stored local on my machine. Off where the folders view appears, it wasn't anything high quality or hardly readable for that matter but ...

  1. Previewing html files in Win explorer xp

    It seems I used to be able to view a snapshot of a html file that was
    stored local on my machine.
    Off where the folders view appears, it wasn't anything high quality or
    hardly readable for that matter but it did give you a general idea what
    the file was.

    I can't seem to find it in any of the folder options, is it gone??
    Was this something I used to do in 98?

    I really only want one folder to look this way

    xp-home edition-vers.2002

    thanks

  2. Re: Previewing html files in Win explorer xp

    piearesquared2@yahoo.com wrote:
    > It seems I used to be able to view a snapshot of a html file that was
    > stored local on my machine.
    > Off where the folders view appears, it wasn't anything high quality or
    > hardly readable for that matter but it did give you a general idea
    > what the file was.
    >
    > I can't seem to find it in any of the folder options, is it gone??
    > Was this something I used to do in 98?

    Try the 'View' menu then 'Thumbnails'

+ Reply to Thread