Addiing Storage Driver to XP Install cd - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Addiing Storage Driver to XP Install cd - Microsoft Windows ; I want to install XP on my raid setup. However, XP doesn't come with a driver for my card, and I don't have a floppy drive to load the driver during the first part of the install process. How can ...

  1. Addiing Storage Driver to XP Install cd

    I want to install XP on my raid setup. However, XP doesn't come with a
    driver for my card, and I don't have a floppy drive to load the driver
    during the first part of the install process. How can I add a mass
    storage driver to the XP cd so my raid card is recognized and usable?

  2. Re: Addiing Storage Driver to XP Install cd

    DH writes:
    > I want to install XP on my raid setup. However, XP doesn't come with a
    > driver for my card, and I don't have a floppy drive to load the driver
    > during the first part of the install process. How can I add a mass
    > storage driver to the XP cd so my raid card is recognized and
    > usable?

    That's a good question.

    I've always had floppies around for this reason. Does XP's isntall
    recognize USB mass storage? If so a cute little USB flash memory
    device would be handy for this purpose.

    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/