I have a software package that I'm trying to install on a Windows 2000
Server that is configured as a domain controller. The package keeps
telling me that I need to be a "local administrator". As far as I know
there are no local users on the domain controller... just the domain
administrators. When I ask about installing on a DC and the lack of
local admin, the software vendor says "I am not sure then. You may want
to check with someone more familiar with this OS". Is there some way to
make a local administrator account on Windows 2000 Server that is a DC??