Win2K dual view problem - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Win2K dual view problem - Microsoft Windows ; I recently got myself a new IBM T42 laptop which came with an ATI Radeon Mobility 7500 display card. I would like to use multiple monitors with my laptop and take advantage of the dual view feature (extended desktop). I ...

  1. Win2K dual view problem

    I recently got myself a new IBM T42 laptop which came with an ATI
    Radeon Mobility 7500 display card. I would like to use multiple
    monitors with my laptop and take advantage of the dual view feature
    (extended desktop). I run on Win 2K. I am having trouble with setting
    it up.

    In my other laptop the Display--> Settings automatically showed two
    monitors and i could easily extend the desktop. But on this laptop - i
    do see a sign that says Mulitple Monitors but i dont see multiple
    monitors to choose from.

    What could be the problem. Any help will be appreciated.

    joseph

  2. Re: Win2K dual view problem

    jprabha...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I recently got myself a new IBM T42 laptop which came with an ATI
    > Radeon Mobility 7500 display card. I would like to use multiple
    > monitors with my laptop and take advantage of the dual view feature
    > (extended desktop). I run on Win 2K. I am having trouble with setting
    > it up.
    >
    > In my other laptop the Display--> Settings automatically showed two
    > monitors and i could easily extend the desktop. But on this laptop -

    > do see a sign that says Mulitple Monitors but i dont see multiple
    > monitors to choose from.
    >
    > What could be the problem. Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > joseph

  3. Re: Win2K dual view problem

    Look 4 a BIOS-Update on IBMs website

  4. Re: Win2K dual view problem