Multiple terminal servers win 2003 local policy does not permit you to logon - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Multiple terminal servers win 2003 local policy does not permit you to logon - Microsoft Windows ; I was trying to connect to a windows 2k3 Terminal server (this one is not an AD) called FREMOTE. I got this error message "local policy does not permit you to logon interactively" I discovered that also the AD (FMASTER) ...

  1. Multiple terminal servers win 2003 local policy does not permit you to logon

    I was trying to connect to a windows 2k3 Terminal server (this one is
    not an AD) called FREMOTE. I got this error message "local policy does
    not permit you to logon interactively"

    I discovered that also the AD (FMASTER) has TS configured. both servers
    are win2k3

    I have tried ms support kb
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=886620

    I did method 1 adding 'remote desktop users' group to allow logon via
    TS. First to the FREMOTE and try again but nothing. The I did the
    method 1 to the FMASTER and can't login via TS to FREMOTE but
    ovbiously i can login to the FMASTER but still can't login to FREMOTE.

    Do I need to remove TS from the AD?

  2. Re: Multiple terminal servers win 2003 local policy does not permit you to logon

    I've already tried removing TS from the AD. But nothing new.

+ Reply to Thread