Hello!

I have a following problem.
My daughter is playing a computer game in PC running Windows XP.
Every time that game starts it changes
my PC's monitor settings (resolution, refreshing parameters etc.)
to values the game wants but what I do not want.

So, if is it possible to restrict game program to change Monitor's
settings in Windows XP enviroinment? I also created own user account
to my daughter with restricted rights to system but still that game
can change Monitor settings.

What could be the best and working way to get off that kind of rights
from game?

Any suggestions? I can't throw that game to wastebasket because my 4
year old
daughter would loose her mind

Creers!

raipe