Hi,

I have a question regarding the freeware "Filenotes" by Jamworkspro.
Hope anyone here knows this program. (Personal Edition, Win 2k/XP)
It's a tiny nice tool to manage comments attached to each file
directly in windows explorer.

I want to use it for setting up a file archive -- but can nowhere find
how to *backup* the notes, or to move a copy of the archive *including
the notes* to another machine. Hope anyone can help me, cause
otherwise I cannot use the tool, and - believe it or not - there seems
to be no other file notes tool with such good integrity. (Of course,
corrections in this point appreciatied!) The tool itself seems not to
really have a support (they didnt answer my email). Thanx a lot,

Enjoy, Daniel