Compaq Prosignia 500 HELP PLEASE! - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Compaq Prosignia 500 HELP PLEASE! - Microsoft Windows ; Hi. I just got a compaq prosignia 500 and I want to install windows 2003 advanced server. I can not get the unit to boot from the CD-ROM. I need help! Please advise....

  1. Compaq Prosignia 500 HELP PLEASE!

    Hi. I just got a compaq prosignia 500 and I want to install windows
    2003 advanced server. I can not get the unit to boot from the CD-ROM.

    I need help!

    Please advise.

  2. Re: Compaq Prosignia 500 HELP PLEASE!

    lawrence.shmookler@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi. I just got a compaq prosignia 500 and I want to install windows
    > 2003 advanced server. I can not get the unit to boot from the CD-ROM.
    >
    > I need help!
    >
    > Please advise.

    Return it and get just about anything not from compaq ... unless it's
    dell or hp.