Adding quotes into the RunOnce area of The Registry - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Adding quotes into the RunOnce area of The Registry - Microsoft Windows ; Greetings, I need to add a command into the RunOnce area of the Windows registry and failing to succeed with the RegEdit call. Basically, If I add a call to run a command, such as c:\runme.cmd without the quotes "C:\runme.cmd" ...

  1. Adding quotes into the RunOnce area of The Registry

    Greetings,

    I need to add a command into the RunOnce area of the Windows registry
    and failing to succeed with the RegEdit call.
    Basically, If I add a call to run a command, such as c:\runme.cmd
    without the quotes "C:\runme.cmd" into the RunOnce area, the command
    will fail. So, I would like to find a way to add that command with the
    quotes. Is there a way to add quotes using the Windows Registry Editor
    version 5.0?

    Regards,

    Johnny

  2. Re: Adding quotes into the RunOnce area of The Registry

    "Webzest" wrote:

    >I need to add a command into the RunOnce area of the Windows registry
    >and failing to succeed with the RegEdit call.

    The general format is a String value, where you type in a descriptive
    name for "Name" and the command itself in the "Data" portion of the
    entry. This should work even with quotes.

    --
    (tm)

+ Reply to Thread