Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla) - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla) - Microsoft Windows ; "The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and princes should be seen for the devils they are. The ...

  1. Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

    "The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
    Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
    should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
    princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
    our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
    the spirit of God a divide."

    Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
    2nd April 2005

    --
    without thy
    shedding tears?

    "Thy conversion is My affair; fear not, and pray with confidence as for Me.

    "I am present with thee by My Word in Scripture, by My Spirit in the Church
    and by inspiration, by My power in the priests, by My prayer in the
    faithful.

    "Physicians will not heal thee, for thou wilt die at last. But it is I who
    heal thee and make the body immortal.

    "Suffer bodily chains and servitude, I deliver thee at present only from
    spiritual servitude.

    "I am more a friend to thee than such and such an one, for I have done for
    thee more then they; they would not have suffered what I have suffered from
    thee, and they would not have died for thee as I have done in the time of
    thine infidelities and cruelties, and as I am ready to do, and do, among My
    elect and at the Holy Sacrament."

    "If thou knewest thy sins, thou wouldst lose heart."

    I shall lose it then, Lord, for on Thy assurance I believe their malice.

    "No, for I, by whom thou learnest, can heal thee of them, and what I say to
    thee is a

  2. Re: Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

    Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla) wrote:
    > "The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
    > Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
    > should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
    > princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
    > our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
    > the spirit of God a divide."
    >
    > Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
    > 2nd April 2005

    Who's that -- I didn't think communists went in for the whole multiple
    middle names "the second" sort of thing. Also, what does this have to do
    with Microsoft Windows, other than that yes, Microsoft is greedy and evil?

  3. Re: Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

    That's the Pope in Latin(?). I don't know if that's accurate but I don't
    think it's referring to Microsoft.

    "Twisted One" wrote in message
    > Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla) wrote:
    > > "The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
    > > Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
    > > should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
    > > princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
    > > our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
    > > the spirit of God a divide."
    > >
    > > Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
    > > 2nd April 2005

    > Who's that -- I didn't think communists went in for the whole multiple
    > middle names "the second" sort of thing. Also, what does this have to do
    > with Microsoft Windows, other than that yes, Microsoft is greedy and evil?
    >
    > --
    > http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/right-to-read.html
    > Palladium? Trusted Computing? DRM? Microsoft? Sauron.
    > "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them
    > One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them."

  4. Re: Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

    WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH Shania ?

    --
    Best regards
    RAYPHOS

  5. Re: Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

    RAYPHOS wrote:
    > WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH Shania ?

    What does any of this /or/ Shania have to do with Windows?

  6. Re: Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

    Twisted One writes:
    > RAYPHOS wrote:
    >> WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH Shania ?

    > What does any of this /or/ Shania have to do with Windows?

    Nothing at all. It's a spam that's been posted multiple times to just
    about every newsgroup I read (including moderated ones).

    The spammer will never see your followups. Just ignore it (and filter
    it out if you're so inclined).

    Followups redirected appropriately.

    --
    Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u@mib.org