My system is XP Professional SP2 with Microsoft Office Professional
Edition 2003. I have a problem loggin onto microsoft office. After
starting up and the Windows XP screen has been displayed the system
just sort of hangs there displaying a gray screen and the power display
light on the monitor remains a solid green as if something is being
processed but not being displayed. The screen will remain gray for a
day or two until I turn it off, it won't go to the users screen. On
other occassions after start up, and displaying the XP screen it goes
to the gray screen for about 5-10 mins b/4 going to the user screen
where I can logon.

Any ideas.

Biggie