17 Inch Widescreen Display - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on 17 Inch Widescreen Display - Microsoft Windows ; I am looking to purchase a television with a PC input so I can switch back and forth between television and a monitor. I was wondering if my computer will support the widescreen display. I am running Windows XP....

  1. 17 Inch Widescreen Display

    I am looking to purchase a television with a PC input so I can switch back and
    forth between television and a monitor. I was wondering if my computer will
    support the widescreen display. I am running Windows XP.

  2. Re: 17 Inch Widescreen Display

    itten@comcast.net wrote:

    >I am looking to purchase a television with a PC input so I can switch back and
    >forth between television and a monitor. I was wondering if my computer will
    >support the widescreen display. I am running Windows XP.

    The computer is not the issue here, but the video card. Find out what
    video card is build in (f. e. with Everest Home
    (http://www.lavalys.com)) and then contact the manufacturer of this
    device for more informations.

    --
    (tm)