Hello,
I have this problem of my screen resolution not changing. I run my
system on windows xp SP2. It used to work fine until recently, but it
doesn't anymore. And I need to do that because, we generally unplug the
monitor and connect the video output to a projector and connect it back
later. If I do not change the resolution, the image doesn't fit in the
projector screen.
I would be really thankful if anyone helps. I have looked it up on
various forums, but in vain. Hope I find an answer here, or atleast a
suggestion of the right group, if I'm not in one.
Thank you,
Admin.