A little problems with Quick Time 2 and win ME - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on A little problems with Quick Time 2 and win ME - Microsoft Windows ; Hi I have Win ME I did replace my PC computer, I have many dictionaries, encyclopedia, etc... on cd's to install in that computer, all of them have Quick Time 2 include on it, so all the time those cdrom ...

  1. A little problems with Quick Time 2 and win ME

    Hi

    I have Win ME

    I did replace my PC computer, I have many dictionaries, encyclopedia,
    etc... on cd's to install in that computer, all of them have Quick Time 2
    include on it, so all the time those cdrom software want to install that
    old version of Quick Time over my more recent version version and the
    computer show a message saying that an old version of Qick Time have been
    install over more recent version...etc.... but those cd's softwares did
    stop the install if I don't let them install their Quick Time 2 software.

    How can I do so all those cdrom wont install their Quick Time 2
    on my computer ?

    Can I save some part of Quick Time from the hard disk to put them back ?

    Thank

    Bye

    Gaetan
    --

  2. Re: A little problems with Quick Time 2 and win ME

    Gaetan Mailloux wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have Win ME

    May God have mercy on your soul.

  3. Re: A little problems with Quick Time 2 and win ME

    Just install the programs and let them install the QT2, when you have
    finished installing all your old programs go and reinstall the latest
    quick time.

+ Reply to Thread