software on 2nd computer - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on software on 2nd computer - Microsoft Windows ; I have windows xp pro and office 2003 pro, and would like to use them on a second computer but can't find any info on how to go about getting them licensed? Can anyone help? thanx paol...

  1. software on 2nd computer

    I have windows xp pro and office 2003 pro, and would like to use them
    on a second computer but can't find any info on how to go about getting
    them licensed? Can anyone help?

    thanx
    paol

  2. Re: software on 2nd computer

    "paol" wrote:

    >I have windows xp pro and office 2003 pro, and would like to use them
    >on a second computer but can't find any info on how to go about getting
    >them licensed? Can anyone help?

    Simply buy a new copy. As far as I now, for Office you can install
    this legally on two of your own computers with one license. Check the
    EULA.

    --
    (tm)

+ Reply to Thread