My system is a Dell Dimension 4600 running Windows XP Home edition, Internet
Explorer beta 7 and Outlook Express for mail.

After uninstalling Panda Anti-Virus I attempted to logon to the Internet
using IE beta7, which I had been using with no problems. I get an Error
Dialog box that states"
" iexplorer.exe - Unable to locate component" in the dialog box header.
The explanation states:
"This application has failed to start because IEFRAME.dll was not found.
Reinstalling the application may fix the problem".
I did a system restore back pass the point of this fiasco starting and to no
avail same error message.
I put in the OEM Windows CD and attempted to reinstall Windows XP but I get
a message that states:
:You have a newer version of Windows installed and the installation process
can not continue"
HELP What can I do to fix this issue.
My Wife is about ready to kill me as she can not do the work she needs to
get done.
Bart Ryle