"Windows" wrote:

> http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/softwar...9196419,00.htm
> So much for the *great* Linux updating system!!
> And these screwballs make fun of Windows DLL Hell?
>
> And it took them THREE ****ING YEARS TO COME UP WITH THIS ****!!!!!
>
> http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/softwar...9195596,00.htm
>
> SO MUCH FOR THE OPEN SOURCE CONCEPT OF PEER REVIEW!!!!!!!
>
> More garbage from the cesspit of Linux..
>
> Oh yea, Linux is free so we should be happy......
> Yea right...
>
> **** is **** no matter the cost.

One more time: We don't care what you or anyone else thinks
about Linux.

Nor do we care what you post on the Usenet.

See? I've repeated it here, and even cross-posted it to
a new group.

Any loser with a computer can post anything on the Usenet.

As you so amply demonstrate.

There's only one thing you can do if you don't like Linux:

EAT ****

Season to taste.

Can't find any **** to eat? Look in your diapers.

Joe Linux