In article ,
Peter Kohlmann wrote:

> Oxford (a typical Mac using idiot) wrote:
>
> > Peter Kohlmann wrote:

> >> In other words, you not only post offtopic drivel, you insult at the same
> >> time (unwashed linux masses...)

> > okay, by unwashed... I mean, Linux doesn't have a modern Windowing
> > System, nor User Interface,

> Tell us *all* about the super GUI of those OSX 64-bit apps, Oxford.
> Don't hold anything back.

Once again, you're showing that you don't have any idea what you're
talking about.

The GUI for OS X 64 bit apps is called 'Aqua' and has been around for a
long time.

The GUI itself is not 64 bit, but I can't imagine any reason why it
needs to be. It will allow you to launch and manipulate 64 bit OS X apps
to your heart's content.

BTW, I see you're still so scared of learning something about OS X that
you're deleting COLA from the followup field. Or is it that using a
simple newsreader function is too hard on your OS? I fixed it for you.