best version of windows - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on best version of windows - Microsoft Windows ; what do people rekon is the best version of windows?...

  1. best version of windows

    what do people rekon is the best version of windows?

  2. Re: best version of windows

    On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:06:30 +0800, Dean Jones wrote:

    > what do people rekon is the best version of windows?

    Windows RG: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/winrg.php

  3. Re: best version of windows

    On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:06:30 +0800, Dean Jones wrote:

    > what do people rekon is the best version of windows?

    I don't think there's really any question. XP is, by far, superior to any
    other Windows version.

  4. Re: best version of windows

    XP is Windows 2000 with alot of fat...

    Its even worse than the difference between Win95b or c and 98 that
    being that 98 had driver support built albeit with old driver sets.

+ Reply to Thread