Joseph Haig wrote:

> Mattias Honrendgard wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I've been trying to install the MyDoom virus on Linux but I can't get
>> it to work??? All of the people I know with Microsoft Windows have
>> installed it. WHY DOESN'T IT WORK ON LINUX??

You could try running it under Wine but I think people have tried running
viruses before without success. Alternatively, you may be able to set up
a cron job to spam all your friends and run DoS attacks on SCO.

I'm glad to hear that all your friends are so security conscious. After
all, these viruses and worms make MS so much more secure - Uncle Bill told
us himself:

--

A fatal exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C000BD1D in VXD VMM(01) +
0000AD1D. The current application will be terminated.