HP Linux Revenue: $2.5 Billion... and counting. - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on HP Linux Revenue: $2.5 Billion... and counting. - Microsoft Windows ; Tim Burch wrote: >> Lucky you, I got snowed out and I'm bored. >> >> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:53:43 +0000, Keyser Soze wrote: >> >>> His answer, >> >> Exactly Knew you'd agree. >>> if I'm not mistaken, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: HP Linux Revenue: $2.5 Billion... and counting.

    Tim Burch wrote:
    >> Lucky you, I got snowed out and I'm bored.
    >>
    >> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:53:43 +0000, Keyser Soze wrote:
    >>
    >>> His answer,

    >> Exactly

    Knew you'd agree.

    >>> if I'm not mistaken,

    >> That's the problem, you weren't mistaken.

    Didn't think so.

    >>> "limited vocabulary and intelligence", you say?

    >> Yeah

    BWAHAHAHAHAH!!

    >> Is that's enough for starters.

    More than enough, but you have more, I can tell.

    >> Lets see where this takes us.

    You can barely speak for yourself, let alone others, ya dumb cunt.
    Anyway, you've already hit rock bottom, but then, you've been
    there before.

    --
    Some Big Cunt

  2. Re: HP Linux Revenue: $2.5 Billion... and counting.

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:03:29 +0000, Keyser Soze wrote:

    > Tim Burch wrote:
    >>> Lucky you, I got snowed out and I'm bored.

    >>> That's the problem, you weren't mistaken.

    Real good Doofus. You think changing my text will make you
    look smart. Just how ignorant are you?

    >>> Yeah

    > BWAHAHAHAHAH!!

    That answer fits into the limited category real nicely and
    seems to mirror your IQ level precisely.

    >>> Is that's enough for starters.

    What do you get out of changing my text?

    > You can barely speak for yourself,

    No Dude, I do an excellent job of speaking for myself.

    Do you remember the nest to last line of my post earlier today?
    Let me remind you.

    Yeah I did and you went a long way proving me right. I knew you had
    it in ya and you'll do it again today ;-)

    If you're not sure what I'm referring to check back to see but yeah,
    ya did it again today ;-)

    --
    Tim

  3. Re: HP Linux Revenue: $2.5 Billion... and counting.

    Tim Burch wrote:

    > On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:08:57 -0800, Kadaitcha Man wrote:

    If your
    > argument is persuasive enough I might even switch everything back to
    > using all Micro$haft products, then again, maybe not.

    Really, This Kada**** Cunt win****up isn't worth the trouble. The truth is
    the truth and Linux is inevitable. So quit feeding this nazi troll.

    --
    ... the information surrounding the release of a patch and the patch
    itself actually increases the risk associated with vulnerabilities.

  4. Re: HP Linux Revenue: $2.5 Billion... and counting.

    Willy Gates wrote:

    > Really, This Kada**** Cunt win****up isn't worth the trouble. The truth is
    > the truth and Linux is inevitable. So quit feeding this nazi troll.

    Come out and fight, you cunt.

    --
    Kadaitcha Man: Registered Linux User #344402
    Akhenaten: Registered Linux Machine #235500

    --
    Your Free Insult: Thou basiling, infringing, torturous piece of dog excrement rebuffing inchworm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2