Gutless wonder didnt even give a name. Whats the use of posting such
prejudiced vitriol if you have no interest in the death of linux ? and if
you have an interest, you should declare it . I mean, if you are in a
position to comment, you must declare what your position is !

I shall call this gultless wonder "ASDF".

A spectre is haunting the world -- the spectre of the ASDF zealot.

What the ASDF zealot is will appear evident to whoever has experienced
or came in contact with the discussions which daily rage the Web
disguised as news, e-mails, reference material, etc.

(ETC)