Troll. http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

> "Linux Documentation Project", which were
> written by a lunatic

Troll. http://www.tldp.org/FAQ/LDP-FAQ/index.html#AEN86
and from the main page, "Authors: More than 450"

> Do you have a SuSE distribution and don't know
> how to install it? Don't be frightened: you won't find a solution in the
> Linux Documentation Project.

Troll. http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Network-Install-HOWTO-4.html
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Network-Install-HOWTO-5.html

This troll, like most half-decent ones, contains a few bits of truth
mixed in with a whole lot of lies. I can't be bothered to refute it
point by point, but it looks like some others may be doing so.