Re: Dissertation on the uselessness of Linux zealots - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: Dissertation on the uselessness of Linux zealots - Microsoft Windows ; At earth time Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:17:51 +0000, the following transmission was received from the entity known as asdf: > A spectre is haunting the world -- the spectre of the Linux zealot. > Is this an automated posting? ...

  1. Re: Dissertation on the uselessness of Linux zealots

    At earth time Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:17:51 +0000, the following transmission
    was received from the entity known as asdf:

    > A spectre is haunting the world -- the spectre of the Linux zealot.

    Is this an automated posting? I distinctly remember an almost identical
    post from a few months back. If your outlook on the world hasn't changed
    one bit since then, doesn't that make you the zealot?

    andy.

    --
    http://www.niftybits.ukfsn.org/

    remove 'n-u-l-l' to email me. html mail or attachments will go in the spam
    bin unless notified with [html] or [attachment] in the subject line.

  2. Re: Dissertation on the uselessness of Linux zealots

    begin ,

    From: asdf@jkl.jkl
    Subject: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots
    Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:38:16 GMT