Re: Dissertation on the uselessness of Linux zealots - Microsoft Windows

  2. Re: Dissertation on the uselessness of Linux zealots

    Fred Emmott wrote:

    Nothing to indicate who or what you are responding to, and all that garbage
    on your post puts you on equal footing with a troll, or a step below a
    troll....

    A lot of us know that you are actually a woman named Elizabeth Downing, so
    what's the point of the PGP crap?

    [This makes 4 different public keys you've used in the last year....]

    And you just leave them off when YOU troll under an alias, so again:
    What's your point?

    J.

+ Reply to Thread