I'm looking for a procedure to convert my iTunes database/filesystem
on Mac OS X to something I can point iTunes winxp to (on a FAT32/NTFS
file system) and/or do some kind of an import via winxp iTunes.

I have an iPod and a G3 running OS X as well as some PCs, including a
PC notebook. I've been syncing my iPod with my G3 for a while, but
now that iTunes is out and seemingly running well (at least for me) on
WinXP, I want to convert my iPod to a windows file system and sync via
the PC (mostly so that I can use the iPod as another storage device in
my PC environment, where I can use it). Yes, I have a USB-capable
iPod (30GB flavor; got the USB/Firewire combo cable, too, for my
Thinkpad T41 which has USB but no firewire).

Got any suggestions? Is it a simple file copy? I suspect not, what
with iTunes "database" file(s) that I've seen, file-naming
conventions, etc. Maybe there's an automated means to do this in
iTunes? Sure would be nice.

Thanks for any help,
Remove the obvious text (including the dash) to email me.