Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!! - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!! - Microsoft Windows ; On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:51:06 +0000, me@privacy.net (Peter Hayes) wrote: >COLA Facts wrote: > >> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:52:10 +0000, me@privacy.net (Peter Hayes) wrote: >> >> >Besides, the Powerbook widescreen is just superb >> >> >> Yeah, ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Results 301 to 304 of 304

  1. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:51:06 +0000, me@privacy.net (Peter Hayes) wrote:

    >COLA Facts wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:52:10 +0000, me@privacy.net (Peter Hayes) wrote:
    >>
    >> >Besides, the Powerbook widescreen is just superb

    >> Yeah, paying few thousands more than what other users pay.

    >You get what you pay for.

    Not with Macs, you ignorant douchebag.

    Go **** yourself, you German retarded Nazi.

  2. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:03:46 GMT, "John Q. Public"
    wrote:

    >In article <1g6fkqi.10gri0xd68s83N%me@privacy.net>, Peter Hayes
    > wrote:
    >
    >> COLA Facts wrote:

    >> > Yeah, paying few thousands more than what other users pay.

    >> You get what you pay for.

    >I believe he confirmed this a long time ago.

    Thank you for admitting that.

    Glad you agree.

  3. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    COLA Facts wrote:

    > On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:51:06 +0000, me@privacy.net (Peter Hayes) wrote:
    >
    > >COLA Facts wrote:

    > >> Yeah, paying few thousands more than what other users pay.

    > >You get what you pay for.
    > >

    > Not with Macs, you ignorant douchebag.
    >

    > Go **** yourself, you German retarded Nazi.

    German?