Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!! - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!! - Microsoft Windows ; On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 01:28:23 GMT, Lloyd Parsons wrote: >In article , Kirk Morris > wrote: > >> On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 23:12:03 +0000, Rick wrote: >> >> > On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:57:03 +0000, COLA Facts ...

  1. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    wrote:

    >In article , Kirk Morris
    > wrote:

    >> > Tell that to the Apple // users.
    >> >

    >> And Atari 400/800 user circa 1980-81.
    >>

    >And Commodore Vic20 and C64....

    Which means that it is not Apple.

  2. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    We have our facts straight, you lying piece of ****.

    --
    Never play strip tarot.

  3. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:17:21 -0700, Oxford wrote:

    >COLA Facts wrote:
    >
    >> >Apple CD-Roms have always had
    >> >eject buttons...

    >> No they didn't.

    >Then name ONE model that didn't... bet you can't!!!

    Hey douchebag, I have a G4 sitting in front of me without a CD Eject
    button, you piece of pig ****.

  4. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:22:48 -0600, Albert Sittler
    wrote:

    >Stupid ass.

    You should format your signature properly.

  5. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    In article <5302e36635d39bd79bce384c1f6fceeb@news.teranews.com>,
    COLA Facts wrote:

    > >> Something Apple has yet to do.

    > >Yeah, Apple does it a lot more than once.

    > According to you, a Mac zealot who doesn't seem to understand some of
    > the basics of computing.

    "Mac zealot" Anyone who knows more about you, and won't let you get by
    with your lies.

    --
    Never play strip tarot.

  6. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    >In article ,
    > Devoid of Facts wrote:
    >> >Don't be so jealous COLA facts.

    >> It takes more than bunch of Mac and linux jerks with their stupid
    >> Eject button less, over priced, under powered cherry iMacs to make me
    >> jealous.

    Well, yes. It takes a few dozen IQ points (which most folks here
    have on you).

    --
    -
    -Roger Tang, gwangung@u.washington.edu, Artistic Director PC Theatre

  7. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:18:12 -0700, Oxford wrote:

    >COLA Facts wrote:
    >
    >> Nice try, look at any G4 or G5, you dummy.
    >>
    >> I am looking at one RIGHT NOW, and it doesn't have an eject button.

    >It's right on the keyboard! Are you blind????

    It seems that YOU are the one who's blind.
    The whole point was that the DRIVE itself doesn't have an eject button,
    like the rest of the world, you ****in' douche bag.

  8. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:30:15 +0100, Peter Köhlmann
    wrote:

    >John wrote:
    >
    >> George Graves wrote:

    >>> You are aware that in many ways OSX is easier to use than OS 9, don't
    >>> you? It is overall less difficult, more efficient, more ergonomic,
    >>> more flexible, less complex (to the average user) and more
    >>> transpareny to the user than was the old MacOS or Windows XP. As for
    >>> gimicks when you invoke the search feature (Clover-F) in OSX you do
    >>> not get a picture of a dog wagging it's tale.

    >> And you don't with Win XP either if you turn the animated character off.
    >> Win XP is SO customizable.

    >Really?

    Really.

  9. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:41:18 +1300, Jeremy Nimmo
    wrote:

    If you don't then SHUT THE **** UP.

  10. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 13:46:44 +1300, Jeremy Nimmo
    wrote:

    >COLA Facts wrote:
    >> http://www.themacobserver.com/articl...05/10.10.shtml
    >>
    >> ROFL!!!

    >Do you have a problem that Apple does not want to fix the drives of morons
    >who not only buy 'copy-protected' CDs but put them in their computers when
    >they are told not to on the disc?

    Hey dumbass, that was in the context of another Mac zealot denying that
    this ever happened.

    Read the thread before you jump and push your fat ass in.

  11. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:52:56 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    wrote:

    >In article ,
    > Kirk Morris wrote:
    >
    >> Oh god, Michelle, don't ever ask this guy a question? Just shoot him.

    >And waste a bullet and have to expend the time, materials, and energy to
    >clean the weapon afterwards? No thanks.

    Admission of defeat note, you skanky cunt.

  12. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:56:38 -0500, Kirk Morris
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:19:11 +0000, COLA Facts wrote:

    >>>Apache? mozilla? emacs/vi ( i don't want to get into that
    >>>fight)? perl? blast? Wait a minute there is lots of quality and innovative
    >>>software (and i could have spent all day extensing that list without
    >>>even scratching the surface).

    >> Non of these started on Linux, and emacs/vi are not innovative to begin
    >> with.

    >Wrong again about innovation.

    It seems that I am right again, and you can only bitch about it, bitch.

  13. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 17:06:51 -0800, StormDrain
    wrote:

    >Heck I'm open to new information,

    You should be.

    Your address says it all, nobody believes someone like you.

  14. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:51:49 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    wrote:

    >In article ,
    > Kirk Morris wrote:
    >
    >> > to further help you out... apple keyboards now have cd/dvd eject
    >> > buttons in the upper right corner...

    >> Which is a really big help when the OS has a kernel panic and can't
    >> issue the eject command... There are Macs which get hosed so quickly
    >> that holding down the mouse button or the eject key will have no
    >> effect.

    >So you reboot and then eject the disk.

    You stupid cunt, you reboot the OS just to eject the a disk?

    Linux advocates while now hunt you down.

  15. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:05:49 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    wrote:

    >In article ,
    > Devoid of Facts wrote:
    >
    >> >Don't be so jealous COLA facts.

    >> It takes more than bunch of Mac and linux jerks with their stupid
    >> Eject button less, over priced, under powered cherry iMacs to make me
    >> jealous.

    >But it takes only you to make you look stupid and ignorant.

    According to you, who cannot even get her/it facts straight.
    Shut up, cunt.

  16. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On 21 Dec 2003 02:22:34 GMT, gwangung@u.washington.edu (R. Tang) wrote:

    > Well, yes. It takes a few dozen IQ points

    Sorry to hear that you have a low IQ.

  17. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:13:10 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    wrote:

    >In article <86ff19878776f499642bbe969874a632@news.teranews.com>,
    > COLA Facts wrote:
    >
    >> I have a Mac G4 sitting next to me RIGHT NOW, moron.

    >Then turn it on and use it, imbecille.

    Suck my dick, cunt.

    You want to talk trash?
    You're so brave behind your Internet connection, you trailer trash
    whore.

  18. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:15:59 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    wrote:

    >In article ,
    > COLA Facts wrote:

    >> >If the computer worked properly, you wouldn't need an eject button on
    >> >the drive itself.

    >> How old are you again?

    >61, as of three weeks ago.

    Dreaming always helps.

    Your posting style, reading comprehension (or the lack of it) suggests
    that you're 13-1 years old.

    >> Life is not so perfect always, but maybe when you are old enough
    >> you'll know.

    >I'd wager that I was using personal computers before you were out of
    >diapers, boy.

    In your dreams, skanky whore.

  19. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:23:01 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    wrote:

    >In article <3bc018b220553bc130cb540152cbcaed@news.teranews.com>,
    > COLA Facts wrote:
    >

    >> Yeah, it is always Apple is the good guy and the rest are just
    >> thieves and all that crap.

    >Well, compared to the likes of you, Apple is the good guy.

    Glad to be the one who's making you upset and losing sleep.

    >> I did, but it seems that you zealots have problems with facts.

    >Oh, thus far, you have been shown to be the zealot who has a problem
    >with facts.

    Talking to your image in the mirror?
    You don't know your head from your ass, come back when you have a clue.
    What a rude and skanky cunt.

  20. Re: Tell Wal-Mart - NO to WMA!!!

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:37:02 -0700, Michelle Steiner
    wrote:

    >In article <0e180106abf424a6c766f8d1131a0258@news.teranews.com>,
    > COLA Facts wrote:
    >
    >> >No, that's not what the court suit said. It said that Microsoft's
    >> >copying was in accordance with its license from Apple. Apple contended
    >> >that certain portions of the copying were not within the scope of the
    >> >license.
    >> >

    >> Bull****.
    >> You weren't even born by then.

    >I was born in 1942, boy.

    Was that in this life time or the other one?
    You are a teenager, and a stupid one too.

    >The bull**** is all yours, ****wit.

    Such a language, yeah, such a lady too, skanky whore.

    >> >Wrong, although Sony invented the drive, it was stuck in a backwater
    >> >until Apple put them into the original Macintosh. Windows machines
    >> >didn't get them for a few years later.
    >> >

    >> They were in Commodore, and then in the Amiga.
    >> Get your facts straight.

    >I have my facts straight,

    Yeah, like Apple being the inventor of GUI?
    Or the ultimate bull**** that Multiple button mice were standard on
    Macs?

    You are so clueless that you deserve no respect.

    >you lying bastard.

    You lying bitch.

    >In other words, you don't know what the **** you are talking about. But
    >we already knew that.

    I am sorry that I reject your sexual fantasies.
    But I am not interested in a trailer trash whore like you.

    >> >Gee, that never happened to me in the 20 years (minus a month) that
    >> >I've been using Macs.
    >> >

    >> http://www.themacobserver.com/articl...05/10.10.shtml
    >>
    >> ROFL!!!
    >>
    >> An great user you are.

    >Yeah, I don't try to play nonstandard crappy copy-protected music DVs on
    >my computer. The drive is a CD drive; the disks are not CD disks.

    You ****in crackwhore cunt.

    You everything above was talking about CDs, what part of CDs is unclear
    for you?
    Get an education.

    >> >When was the last time you saw a Mac keyboard?

    >> 10 Minutes ago.
    >> But that will of course be hard for you to understand, given the fact
    >> that you don't even know Macs that well.

    >I know Macs a hell of a lot better than you do or than you ever
    >will--and unlike you,

    According to you, you didn't even know what mice came with Macs.

    >I am not a lying piece of ****.

    You are in denial.

    Not only you are a lying piece of ****, you also are a skanky,
    foul-mouthed, loud, and stupid cunt.