Anotehr Linux loonie advocate lie destroyed (Re: Another task done that win users can't do.) - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Anotehr Linux loonie advocate lie destroyed (Re: Another task done that win users can't do.) - Microsoft Windows ; On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:10:03 +0000, Nigel Feltham wrote: >I've just downloaded a manual for some hardware we're investigating whether >to buy for work (a standalone DIMM tester). > >Unfortunately the manufacturer has decided to release the manual as ...

  1. Anotehr Linux loonie advocate lie destroyed (Re: Another task done that win users can't do.)

    wrote:

    >I've just downloaded a manual for some hardware we're investigating whether
    >to buy for work (a standalone DIMM tester).
    >
    >Unfortunately the manufacturer has decided to release the manual as a
    >separate PDF file per chapter (9 pdf's in total) and we'd prefer just a
    >single PDF file.
    >
    >How would a windows user solve this problem?
    >
    >Linux (and presumably also FreeBSD) solution :- use 'pdftops' to convert the
    >pdf's to postscript, use 'cat' to join the postscript files then 'ps2pdf'
    >to convert the joined file back to a pdf file.

    http://www.codecuts.com/mainpage.asp...&WebPageID=612

    Or if you are still an idiot, pay for acrobat editor.

    Who except a lying Linux advocate faggot brings up such a lie in such an
    extreme situation that nobody faced but him/her/it?

    Another Linux advocacy lie destroyed.

    Now for the real unanswered challenges, how can you author a DVD on
    Linux with motion menus?

    It seems that nobody could prove this post wrong
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...udtn%404ax.com

  2. Re: Anotehr Linux loonie advocate lie destroyed (Re: Another taskdone that win users can't do.)

    linux@can't.do.it wrote:
    > On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:10:03 +0000, Nigel Feltham
    > wrote:
    >

    >>I've just downloaded a manual for some hardware we're investigating whether
    >>to buy for work (a standalone DIMM tester).
    >>
    >>Unfortunately the manufacturer has decided to release the manual as a
    >>separate PDF file per chapter (9 pdf's in total) and we'd prefer just a
    >>single PDF file.
    >>
    >>How would a windows user solve this problem?
    >>
    >>Linux (and presumably also FreeBSD) solution :- use 'pdftops' to convert the
    >>pdf's to postscript, use 'cat' to join the postscript files then 'ps2pdf'
    >>to convert the joined file back to a pdf file.
    >>

    > http://www.codecuts.com/mainpage.asp...&WebPageID=612
    >
    > Or if you are still an idiot, pay for acrobat editor.
    >

    > Who except a lying Linux advocate faggot brings up such a lie in such an
    > extreme situation that nobody faced but him/her/it?
    >
    > Another Linux advocacy lie destroyed.
    >
    > Now for the real unanswered challenges, how can you author a DVD on
    > Linux with motion menus?
    >
    > It seems that nobody could prove this post wrong
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...udtn%404ax.com

    i think the whole point to that situation is that he didn't have to
    "pay" for anything. if you want to buy a $200 os and a $300 pdf program
    to go with your $300 office suite to be used with your $500 photo
    editing software, then more power to you. please share the wealth!
    i only wish i could afford XP pro (not that i'd buy it, but i wish i
    could afford it)
    --
    - - J A M E S - - P O O L - -
    < james AT hal-pc.org >

    If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day;
    if you teach them to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  3. Re: Anotehr Linux loonie advocate lie destroyed (Re: Another task done that win users can't do.)

    wrote in message
    > On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:10:03 +0000, Nigel Feltham
    > wrote:
    >
    > http://www.codecuts.com/mainpage.asp...&WebPageID=612
    >
    > Or if you are still an idiot, pay for acrobat editor.
    >

    > Who except a lying Linux advocate faggot brings up such a lie in such an
    > extreme situation that nobody faced but him/her/it?
    >
    > Another Linux advocacy lie destroyed.
    >
    > Now for the real unanswered challenges, how can you author a DVD on
    > Linux with motion menus?
    >
    > It seems that nobody could prove this post wrong

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...udtn%404ax.com

    seems that you can't get toilet trained either but no one moans. gobble up
    your own **** like you usually do and **** off.

  4. Re: Anotehr Linux loonie advocate lie destroyed (Re: Another task done that win users can't do.)

    linux@can't.do.it wrote:

    typical wi****: a retarded moron.

    --

    A fatal exception 0E has occurred at 0028:C000BD1D in VXD VMM(01) +
    0000AD1D. The current application will be terminated.

  5. Re: Anotehr Linux loonie advocate lie destroyed (Re: Another task done that win users can't do.)

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 00:46:11 GMT, Dr alw wrote:

    >typical linux****: a retarded moron.

    I agree.

  6. Re: Anotehr Linux loonie advocate lie destroyed (Re: Another task done that win users can't do.)

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:04:23 +0000 (UTC), "joe"
    wrote:

    >seems that you can't get toilet trained either but no one moans.

    Go get some ESL classes and then get your mom off the streets.

+ Reply to Thread