MS Word 98 - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on MS Word 98 - Microsoft Windows ; I am a graphics person on a MAC. I have only used Word marginally. MS Office came loaded on my Mac so I have no manuals. I now need to do some more complicated tasks in Word (like Mail Merge) ...

  1. MS Word 98

    I am a graphics person on a MAC. I have only used Word marginally. MS
    Office came loaded on my Mac so I have no manuals.

    I now need to do some more complicated tasks in Word (like Mail Merge)
    and need a manual of some sort....does anyone know of a tried and
    true book or manual that is a step by step type guide on making use of
    Word.

    Thanks

  2. Re: MS Word 98

    caryn@sirspeedymusiccity.com (Caryn) wrote in message news:...
    > I am a graphics person on a MAC. I have only used Word marginally. MS
    > Office came loaded on my Mac so I have no manuals.
    >
    > I now need to do some more complicated tasks in Word (like Mail Merge)
    > and need a manual of some sort....does anyone know of a tried and
    > true book or manual that is a step by step type guide on making use of
    > Word.
    >
    > Thanks

    Have you asked the paper clip?

+ Reply to Thread