Re: Peter Köhlmann: I don't start cross posts- Another Linux advocate retarded losers proven to be a liar - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: Peter Köhlmann: I don't start cross posts- Another Linux advocate retarded losers proven to be a liar - Microsoft Windows ; On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:11:02 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote: >Idiot. And liar Admission noted. Thank you for coming clean. We knew that you are feeling all guilty. >Followup-To: alt.test ROFLMAO!!! What's the matter, bitch? Afraid that I am gonna ...

  1. Re: Peter Köhlmann: I don't start cross posts- Another Linux advocate retarded losers proven to be a liar

    wrote:

    >Idiot. And liar

    Admission noted.

    Thank you for coming clean.

    We knew that you are feeling all guilty.

    ROFLMAO!!!

    What's the matter, bitch?
    Afraid that I am gonna spank you more?

    You are proven idiot, you just admitted to being a loser, and now you
    are a certified coward.

  2. "restart" just slightly retarded

    restart@your.computer wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:11:02 +0100, Peter Köhlmann
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Idiot. And liar

    > Admission noted.
    >
    > Thank you for coming clean.
    >
    > We knew that you are feeling all guilty.

    You're good at snipping context?

    > ROFLMAO!!!
    >
    > What's the matter, bitch?
    > Afraid that I am gonna spank you more?
    >
    > You are proven idiot, you just admitted to being a loser, and now you
    > are a certified coward.

    How often did you post to alt.test until you noticed something went wrong?
    Twenty times? Thirty? More?
    --
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, For thou art crunchy, and good
    with ketchup!

  3. Peter Köhlmann is a known retarded jackass spanked again for being a stpid hypocrite asswipe.

    On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:41:20 +0100, Peter Köhlmann
    wrote:

    >restart@your.computer wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:11:02 +0100, Peter Köhlmann
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Idiot. And liar

    >> Admission noted.
    >>
    >> Thank you for coming clean.
    >>
    >> We knew that you are feeling all guilty.
    >>

    >You're good at snipping context?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...e.de&lr=&hl=en

    *SPANK*

    >> ROFLMAO!!!
    >>
    >> What's the matter, bitch?
    >> Afraid that I am gonna spank you more?
    >>
    >> You are proven idiot, you just admitted to being a loser, and now you
    >> are a certified coward.

    >How often did you post to alt.test until you noticed something went wrong?
    >Twenty times? Thirty? More?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gr...ne.com&rnum=14
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gr...ne.com&rnum=16
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gr...ne.com&rnum=17

    *SPANK*
    *SPANK*
    *SPANK*

    Even better.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?safe...e.de&lr=&hl=en

    *SPANK*

    ROFLMAO!!!

    Even more fun, let's see how many times you were tricked into posting in
    alt.usenet.kooks

    http://groups.google.com/groups?safe...e.de&lr=&hl=en

    BUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *SPANK*

    Admission of being defeated and spanked noted.

  4. "restart" thinks he can use google

    restart@your.computer wrote:

    > On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:41:20 +0100, Peter Köhlmann

    < snip >

    >>You're good at snipping context?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...e.de&lr=&hl=en

    > *SPANK*

    Now you may explain to us where in these I *started* a thread *and*
    crossposted it to a windows group

    < snip >
    --
    Don't abandon hope: your Tom Mix decoder ring arrives tomorrow

  5. Re: "restart" just slightly retarded

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    > restart@your.computer wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:11:02 +0100, Peter Köhlmann
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Idiot. And liar

    >> Admission noted.
    >>
    >> Thank you for coming clean.
    >>
    >> We knew that you are feeling all guilty.
    >>

    > You're good at snipping context?

    But you have to admit; he improved it, didn't he.

    --
    TehGhodTrole is temporarily indisposed
    Supplied By "While you're gone" Rentals

  6. Re: "restart" just slightly retarded

    TehGhodTrole Jr. wrote:

    > Peter Köhlmann wrote:
    >> restart@your.computer wrote:

    >>> Admission noted.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you for coming clean.
    >>>
    >>> We knew that you are feeling all guilty.
    >>>

    >> You're good at snipping context?
    >>

    > But you have to admit; he improved it, didn't he.

    Not really. If context had remained the same, then yes. But that wasn't the
    idea when snipping. Decent people don't do that
    --
    Your conscience never stops you from doing anything. It just stops you
    from enjoying it.

+ Reply to Thread