Re: What if your not stupid? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: What if your not stupid? - Microsoft Windows ; In article opus wrote: >The Windows user community is just truely awesome! Agreed. Unlike the so called Linux user community, they are bunch of cowards, hippies, geeks, ignorant school drop outs, punks, retards, society rejects, bullies, script kiddies and sociopaths. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Re: What if your not stupid?

  1. Re: What if your not stupid?

    In article
    opus wrote:

    >The Windows user community is just truely awesome!


    Agreed.

    Unlike the so called Linux user community, they are bunch of cowards,
    hippies, geeks, ignorant school drop outs, punks, retards, society
    rejects, bullies, script kiddies and sociopaths.


    Just look at the Linux groups and other groups.

    Everywhere the disrupters are Linux losers, and all you get if you ask
    for help in Linux groups is the arrogant crap of RTFM, read the man
    pages, you are stupid, ....etc.

    Linux lusers need to grow up.



  2. Re: What if your not stupid?

    no@spam.comm wrote:

    > In article
    > opus wrote:
    >
    >
    >>The Windows user community is just truely awesome!

    >
    >
    > Agreed.
    >
    > Unlike the so called Linux user community, they are bunch of cowards,
    > hippies, geeks, ignorant school drop outs, punks, retards, society
    > rejects, bullies, script kiddies and sociopaths.
    >
    >
    > Just look at the Linux groups and other groups.
    >
    > Everywhere the disrupters are Linux losers, and all you get if you ask
    > for help in Linux groups is the arrogant crap of RTFM, read the man
    > pages, you are stupid, ....etc.
    >
    > Linux lusers need to grow up.
    >
    >


    So. Heh. What help do you need with linux? And what do you have against
    amiga advocates?


  3. Re: What if your not stupid?

    On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:52:47 +1300, jeremyn
    wrote:

    >no@spam.comm wrote:
    >
    >> In article
    >> opus wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>The Windows user community is just truely awesome!

    >>
    >>
    >> Agreed.
    >>
    >> Unlike the so called Linux user community, they are bunch of cowards,
    >> hippies, geeks, ignorant school drop outs, punks, retards, society
    >> rejects, bullies, script kiddies and sociopaths.
    >>
    >>
    >> Just look at the Linux groups and other groups.
    >>
    >> Everywhere the disrupters are Linux losers, and all you get if you ask
    >> for help in Linux groups is the arrogant crap of RTFM, read the man
    >> pages, you are stupid, ....etc.
    >>
    >> Linux lusers need to grow up.
    >>
    >>

    >
    >So. Heh. What help do you need with linux?


    Nothing.

    Linux lusers need help.

    >And what do you have against
    >amiga advocates?


    Nothing, just another bunch of people waiting forever for something to
    happen.

    At least they had their fun, they were never this pathetic, nor this
    hostile as Linux lusers.


    Linux losers are still chasing fantasies.



  4. Re: What if your not stupid?

    no@spam.comm wrote:

    > At least they had their fun, they were never this pathetic, nor this
    > hostile as Linux lusers.


    You know, it's kind of funny that you call Linux users hostile, in the
    middle of a long series of hostile rants. If you want polite treatment,
    you need to start it. Resorting to calling someone lusers (sic)
    *without* provocation is not likely to gather the most polite responses.

    Of course, your purpose in here obviously isn't to engage in polite
    conversation regarding the merits of Linux. You merely nymshift often
    and flame people without provocation. Then you can point to the
    deservedly hostile responses to support your statement that all Linux
    lusers (sic) are hostile. Sorry, no dice. I won't bite that particular
    bait. You may flame me from now until next year, and I won't lose my
    temper towards you. Why? You're simply not worth the effort.

    Have a nice day ...

    --
    PeKaJe

    It takes two to tell the truth: one to speak and one to hear.

+ Reply to Thread