Re: COLA troll pop quiz - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: COLA troll pop quiz - Microsoft Windows ; In article opus wrote: >On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 23:15:57 +0000, Henry Peters wrote: > >> >> Question 1: What is the purpose of comp.os.linux.advocacy? >> >> Answer: To advocate Linux of course. >> >> >> Question 2: What is ...

  1. Re: COLA troll pop quiz

    In article
    opus wrote:

    >On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 23:15:57 +0000, Henry Peters wrote:
    >

    >> Question 1: What is the purpose of comp.os.linux.advocacy?
    >>
    >> Answer: To advocate Linux of course.
    >>

    >> Question 2: What is comp.os.linux.advocacy NOT about?
    >>
    >> Answer: Chasing "linux-sucks" all over usenet calling him a "winfagot"
    >> While at the same time, advocating the virtues of FreeBSD.
    >>

    >> Question 3: Who actually does what question 2 describes?
    >>
    >> Answer : Danial Rudy.
    >>

    >> Question 4: If a person uses COLA for something other than linux
    >> advocacy, would it be good assesment that this person
    >> is troll?
    >>
    >> Answer: Of course it does.
    >>

    >> Conclusion :-
    >>
    >> Danial Rudy is a troll.
    >>
    >> I am sure FreeBSD is a very good operating system, I don't know. All I
    >> know is that it has no place here in COLA, nor does chasing todlers
    >> around the place, calling them names.

    >It's not. FreeBSD has limited support for Multi-media and no journaled
    >file system. In fact, their still trying to perfect a multi-tasking
    >kernel.

    ROFLMAO!

    A Linux advocate demonstrates how stupid and ignorant Linux advocates
    are.

    >Much of FreeBSD's source code made it into Windows NT products and this is
    >why Windows sucks.

    ROFLMAO!

    Another reason to laugh at Linux losers.

  2. Re: COLA troll pop quiz

    Linux Sucks wrote:

    > ROFLMAO!
    >
    > Another reason to laugh at Linux losers.

    Punk

  3. Re: COLA troll pop quiz

    In article <0c7db45d0be62dce8b0d8fa9fbbc8a06@news.teranews.com>
    John Bailo wrote:

    >Linux Sucks wrote:
    >
    >> ROFLMAO!
    >>
    >> Another reason to laugh at Linux losers.
    >>

    >Punk

    Idiot.

  4. Re: COLA troll pop quiz

    Linux Sucks wrote:
    > In article <0c7db45d0be62dce8b0d8fa9fbbc8a06@news.teranews.com>
    > John Bailo wrote:
    >

    >>Linux Sucks wrote:
    >>

    >>>ROFLMA

    Trollope

  5. Re: COLA troll pop quiz

    In article <3dc48e9c402e3b1a50a59b75f9e9a441@news.teranews.com>
    John Bailo wrote:

    >Troll

    I agree, you are a troll, and an idiot too.

  6. Re: COLA troll pop quiz

    Waxing lyrical, Linux Sucks did write:

    > In article <3dc48e9c402e3b1a50a59b75f9e9a441@news.teranews.com>
    > John Bailo wrote:
    >
    >>Troll

    > I agree, you are a troll, and an idiot too.

    What are you? Four?

    Grow up you illiterate astroturfer.

    I work on a helpdesk for a large national ISP and half of the problems the
    customers need solving are problems with the OS. I get customers who's
    Windows machines are overloaded with spyware, adware, trojans, viruses and
    worms.

    The blaster worm is still circulating the internet after half a year, and
    90% of customers who re-install Windows XP get it as soon as they plug in
    their cable modems, prompting a call to us along the lines of 'My computer
    keeps asking to reboot, this didn't happen until I got your service! It's
    your fault!'.

    Another annoyance is the Internet Connection Wizard, which when opening
    Internet Explorer only gives you the option of signing up for MSN. So I
    have to take them through the 'other' wizard hidden away in the depths of
    the start menu to disable it.

    If I met Bill Gates, I'd kick his teeth in.

    Luckily, I don't have to deal with windows out of working hours, running a
    dependable old copy of SuSE here. Funny thing is, I keep trying to switch
    virtual desktop on the NT systems at work and it does nothing! Is it a
    different shortcut key?! pls help

    --
    David Dearden
    'Whee!'

  7. Re: COLA troll pop quiz

    I agree you are a ****-up.

    --
    ... the information surrounding the release of a patch and the patch
    itself actually increases the risk associated with vulnerabilities.

  8. Re: COLA troll pop quiz

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:58:24 GMT, Willy Gates
    wrote:

    >Linux Sucks wrote:
    >

    >> I agree, you are a troll, and an idiot too.

    >I agree

    Glad you agree, ****stain.

+ Reply to Thread