Where is the Windows advocacy? - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Where is the Windows advocacy? - Microsoft Windows ; It is interesting to see that there has been little, dare I say no advocacy for Microsoft Windows for a long while in this newsgroup. It all seems to be Linux this and Linux that. Keep up the good work...

  1. Where is the Windows advocacy?

    It is interesting to see that there has been little, dare I say no
    advocacy for Microsoft Windows for a long while in this newsgroup. It
    all seems to be Linux this and Linux that.

    Keep up the good work

  2. Re: Where is the Windows advocacy?

    Mattias Honrendgard blubbered effusively on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 at 01:26 GMT:

    > It is interesting to see that there has been little, dare I say no
    > advocacy for Microsoft Windows for a long while in this newsgroup. It
    > all seems to be Linux this and Linux that.
    >
    > Keep up the good work

    Looks like MICROS~1 is using it to pass along updates to their
    software. When I saw your post it was followed by one titled:

    "Take a look at this security pack that came from the MS"

    I haven't looked, but I'd imagine it's another one of the official
    patches to their products that make their stuff right properly.

    Either that or it's turning into a warez group.

    --
    CodeRed: Innovative Microsoft peer-to-peer software.

  3. Re: Where is the Windows advocacy?

    This group and comp.os.linux.advocacy are practically the same anyway! I
    propose a alt.advocacy.flamewar group! Should be able to get a
    high-interest topic like advocacy trolling onto all the important news
    servers.

    Sinister Midget wrote:

    > Mattias Honrendgard blubbered effusively on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 at 01:26 GMT:
    >

    >>It is interesting to see that there has been little, dare I say no
    >>advocacy for Microsoft Windows for a long while in this newsgroup. It
    >>all seems to be Linux this and Linux that.
    >>
    >>Keep up the good work

    > Looks like MICROS~1 is using it to pass along updates to their
    > software. When I saw your post it was followed by one titled:
    >
    > "Take a look at this security pack that came from the MS"
    >
    > I haven't looked, but I'd imagine it's another one of the official
    > patches to their products that make their stuff right properly.
    >
    > Either that or it's turning into a warez group.

+ Reply to Thread