begin In , on 10/12/2003
at 09:27 PM, "Nobody" said:

>I guess you must have been confused when installing GNU/Linux

I doubt that s/h/it has ever installed Linux.

>And you know this for a fact right?

Well, there's a grain of truth hidden among all of his lies: if you
ask a Linux user about windoze, he's likely to politely send the user
to comp.os.windows.*, where such questions belong. If someone asks me
a windoze question, I'll tell them "I don't do windoze". I won't
insult them, but neither will I assist. Presumably Mr. Home Row
believe's that we have an obligation to help people to use that FPOS
instead of a real operating system.

Other than that, s/h/it doesn't know the meaning of the word "fact".

Unsolicited bulk E-mail will be subject to legal action. I reserve
the right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.

Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me. Do
not reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org