Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots - Microsoft Windows ; Stephen wrote: > > When the nail is hit on the head it is hit on the head - Thanks. > > Stephen > > I think *you* were hit on the head - not the nail. Talk about non-sensical ...

  1. Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots

    Stephen wrote:

    > When the nail is hit on the head it is hit on the head - Thanks.
    >
    > Stephen

    I think *you* were hit on the head - not the nail.

    Talk about non-sensical rambling...

  2. Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:16:22 GMT, Ori wrote:

    > Stephen wrote:
    >>
    >> When the nail is hit on the head it is hit on the head - Thanks.
    >>
    >> Stephen
    >>

    > I think *you* were hit on the head - not the nail.
    >
    > Talk about non-sensical rambling...

    Actually, he is perfectly right....We are going to Take Over the World
    and there is nothing anyone can do about it!!!!!

    (fiendish grin)

+ Reply to Thread