Stephen wrote:

> When the nail is hit on the head it is hit on the head - Thanks.
>
> Stephen

The only head that's gonna get hit is yours if you don't learn to post
correctly. If all you're gonna add is, "When the nail is hit on the head it
is hit on the head - Thanks.", then don't repost the entire !*$#in' novel.
My God man; how long have you been using computers? Does the term
"bandwidth" mean anything to you? How about "Netiquette"? Does the concept
"common sense" ring a bell? I think you need to go back and learn the basics
before spouting anymore of your "Microsoft expertise". Get a clue or get off
the Internet! You are single-handedly making Windows users look really dumb.

Zach