Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots - Microsoft Windows ; On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:38:16 GMT, asdf@jkl.jkl wrote: > > > A spectre is haunting the world -- the spectre of the Linux Zealot. > > What the Linux Zealot is will appear evident to whoever has > experienced ...

  1. Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:38:16 GMT, asdf@jkl.jkl wrote:

    > A spectre is haunting the world -- the spectre of the Linux Zealot.
    >
    > What the Linux Zealot is will appear evident to whoever has
    > experienced or came in contact with the discussions which daily rage

    Nice to know that the opposition is utterly clueless.

    --
    Later, Alan C
    You can find my email address at the website: contact.html

  2. Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:39:14 GMT, Alan Connor wrote:

    Stephen,

    I scrolled through about 50 quoted lines without seeing a single comment
    from you.

    End of attempt to read your post.

    --
    Later, Alan C
    You can find my email address at the website: contact.html
    take control of your mailbox ----- elrav1 ----- http://tinyurl.com/l55a

+ Reply to Thread