Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots - Microsoft Windows ; On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:38:16 GMT, asdf@jkl.jkl wrote: >A spectre is haunting the world -- the spectre of the Linux Zealot. > >What the Linux Zealot is will appear evident to whoever has >experienced or came in contact with ...

  1. Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:38:16 GMT, asdf@jkl.jkl wrote:

    >A spectre is haunting the world -- the spectre of the Linux Zealot.
    >
    >What the Linux Zealot is will appear evident to whoever has
    >experienced or came in contact with the discussions which daily rage

    Maybe it's me, maybe it's the second glass of wine I have just
    consumed, but, am I the only person who fails to understand that post?

    flatfish+++

  2. Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots

    flatfish+++@linux+++mail.org wrote:
    > On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:38:16 GMT, asdf@jkl.jkl wrote:
    >

    >>A spectre is haunting the world -- the spectre of the Linux Zealot.
    >>
    >>What the Linux Zealot is will appear evident to whoever has
    >>experienced or came in contact with the discussions which daily rage

    > Maybe it's me, maybe it's the second glass of wine I have just
    > consumed, but, am I the only person who fails to understand that post?
    >
    > flatfish+++

    I understand it all right: the effluvia of a tortured soul.

    /V\ Registered Machine 73926.
    ^^-^^ 8:40am up 4 days, 18:54, 2 users, load average: 2.48, 2.31, 2.22

  3. Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots

    begin In , on 10/12/2003
    at 06:18 PM, flatfish+++@linux+++mail.org said:

    >Maybe it's me, maybe it's the second glass of wine I have just
    >consumed, but, am I the only person who fails to understand that
    >post?

    It's a cry for help. The author is having paranoid fantasies and wants
    somebody to foot the bill for his ECT before it is too late. We can't
    understand it at a deeper level unless we can find somebody totally
    whacko to translate for us.

    Paging Dr. Kevorkian! Patient on line 666!

    Unsolicited bulk E-mail will be subject to legal action. I reserve
    the right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.

    Reply to domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me. Do
    not reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org

  4. Re: The Linux Cover -- Dissertation on the Uselessness of Linux Zealots

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:18:46 +0000, flatfish+++ wrote:

    > On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:38:16 GMT, asdf@jkl.jkl wrote:
    >
    >>A spectre is haunting the world -- the spectre of the Linux Zealot.
    >>
    >>What the Linux Zealot is will appear evident to whoever has
    >>experienced or came in contact with the discussions which daily rage

    > Maybe it's me, maybe it's the second glass of wine I have just
    > consumed, but, am I the only person who fails to understand that post?
    >
    > flatfish+++

    I think this (the OP) was a hit-and-run troll...

    andy.

    --
    remove 'n-u-l-l' to email me. html mail or attachments will go in the spam
    bin unless notified with [html] or [attachment] in the subject line.

+ Reply to Thread