Apple was telling the truth, according to PC Magazine. - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Apple was telling the truth, according to PC Magazine. - Microsoft Windows ; Looks, like Apple does have the fastest personal computer, and even runs neck and neck with Workstation Class Xeon Machines. From PC Magazine: "...comparing the results with a similarly configured (and priced) Dell Precision 650 Workstation running dual 3.06-GHz Xeon ...

  1. Apple was telling the truth, according to PC Magazine.

    Looks, like Apple does have the fastest personal computer, and even runs
    neck and neck with Workstation Class Xeon Machines.

    From PC Magazine:

    "...comparing the results with a similarly configured (and priced) Dell
    Precision 650 Workstation running dual 3.06-GHz Xeon processors, we see
    that indeed the G5 is generally as fast as the best Intel-based
    workstations currently available."

    Katie

  2. Re: Apple was telling the truth, according to PC Magazine.

    ----------
    In article , "Kate J."
    wrote:

    > Looks, like Apple does have the fastest personal computer, and even runs
    > neck and neck with Workstation Class Xeon Machines.
    >
    > From PC Magazine:
    >
    > "...comparing the results with a similarly configured (and priced) Dell
    > Precision 650 Workstation running dual 3.06-GHz Xeon processors, we see
    > that indeed the G5 is generally as fast as the best Intel-based
    > workstations currently available."

    > Katie

    Naughty Katie ;+)
    But you picked the wrong ng....very little going on here....ever! :+(

+ Reply to Thread