Re: Windows vs Linux Security - Microsoft Windows

This is a discussion on Re: Windows vs Linux Security - Microsoft Windows ; Dave wrote: > Are there many more undiscovered holes at the application level? No > doubt there are. At the user-isolation layer? I don't think so, but > I am listening carefully for any evidence to the contrary. .... keep ...

  1. Re: Windows vs Linux Security

    Dave wrote:

    > Are there many more undiscovered holes at the application level? No
    > doubt there are. At the user-isolation layer? I don't think so, but
    > I am listening carefully for any evidence to the contrary.

    .... keep this stuff to one or two newsgroups, please (not six).
    this is mostly for advocacy, to be specific.
    ..
    \\\ http://pages.sbcglobal.net/mtobler/mjt_linux_page.html ///
    Beneath this stone a virgin lies,
    For her life held no terrors.
    A virgin born, a virgin died:
    No hits, no runs, no errors.

  2. Re: Windows vs Linux Security

    "mjt" wrote in message
    news:7Ao9b.747$UT7.75@newssvr24.news.prodigy.com.. .
    > ... keep this stuff to one or two newsgroups, please (not six).
    > this is mostly for advocacy, to be specific.

    Good suggestion. Let's post only to:
    comp.os.ms-windows.misc and
    comp.os.linux.misc
    Looks like the ideal group "comp.security" from the original thread does not
    exist. Anyone interested from the other three groups, please join us in one
    of the two above.

    - Dave

+ Reply to Thread